Monday, August 23, 2010

Colorado RN


In His Hands, He's Got The Whole World...
In My Hands, I Hold The Hearts of My Patients. 

Linda J. Meikle, RN
Lifelong Nurse - Experienced Leader
 
Exceptional, Professional, Competent

E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com
Phone: (614) 329-7513 

► Medical Supervisor in acute care, skilled, and long-term care
► Computer proficient in Word, Excel, electronic charting, Epic, and more
► Credentialed Trainer in e-charting, Epic (a medical software application)
► Skilled in assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation of patient care
► Positive, professional, problem solver, and mentor
► Patient advocate/family satisfaction to provide a safe, healing environment
► Knowledgeable with JCAHO and Medicare regulations
► Diverse experience - leadership positions in assisted living, hospitals, long-
     term care, skilled care, hospice, MRDD, and home care
► Experienced nurse, professional photographer, freelance writer


QUALIFICATIONS
Former Nursing Agency Business Owner
Trainer for EPIC
Teaching Certified Aides
Computer OS Windows
Supervisor


Nursing Homes
Skilled Nursing Care
ICU/ED/CCU/Psych
Diverse software applications
EPIC Credentialed
Home Health Care
American Red Cross Instructor
Microsoft Word/Excel/Access
ICF & ICFMR
ACLS Certified
Post Acute Medical/Surgical
Leader/Manager
Rehabilitation
NG, Foleys, Treatments,
IV Certified, PICC lines, CV ports
Sales/Professional Photographer
Photography Business
Published Author

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
3-16-2010 – 07-23-2010
Credentialed Epic Trainer as RN through Profero Solutions
Train and educate medical staff on use of Epic e-charting software

Maxim Health Care Services, Columbus, OH
Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered Nurse
02-07-2007 – 11-17-2008
Manage care plans, direct patient care, G-tubes, tracheotomy, ventilators,
Instruct patients and families, advocate for patients, pediatric home care

Licensed Practical Nurse - Staff Nurse
02-16-2006 – 08-23-2007
New Albany Gardens, New Albany, OH
Assisted Living, skilled care, rehabilitation, long-term care nursing

Licensed Practical Nurse
10-19-2003 – 08-17-2007
K-Force Professional Staffing (Ohio & Florida)
Agency staff nurse in nursing homes, hospitals, workshops

Licensed Practical Nurse - Staff Nurse
04-24-2004 – 12-14-2004
Heartland of Zephyrhills (HCR Facility), Zephyrhills, FL
Medications, IV’s, treatments, documentation, patient care

Center Manager for Seniors 2003 – 2004
Neighborly Care Network, Palm Harbor, FL
Management, budget, supervision of staff and more

LPN Supervisor (MR/DD Group Homes) 2000 – 2002
ResCare of Central Ohio, Columbus, OH
Worked with director to maintain site-free nursing department
Supervision of nurses, plans of care, documentation, nurse staffing

Administrator/Owner - Nursing Agency 1997 – 2000
Angelwings Health Care Services, Columbus, OH
Nurse staffing/Teaching/Education/Instructor

Health Care Administrator & Marketing Coordinator 1989 – 1997
Teresa’s Country Homes (40-beds), Berrien Springs, Michigan
Directed health care and assisted day-to-day management of business

EDUCATION

RETS College of Nursing, Westerville, OH March, 2010
Associate Degree in Nursing: RN/NCLEX

Pre-Nursing College Courses 1971 - 2008
Lake Michigan College, Columbus State Community College,
and Andrews University

Dayton School of Practical Nursing, Dayton, OH 1971
Licensed Practical Nurse

CERTIFICATIONS

American Red Cross CPR Instructor/Volunteer

Credentialed Trainer in Epic (a medical software application)

LPN Supervisor Course – State of Florida

Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)

IV Certification

Member of the American Nurses Association (ANA)

1 comment:

  1. My name is john Rooney am from U.S.A. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Imoloa herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.imoloa herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. u can contact him drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . call or whats-apps him through +2347081986098 . he is also specialize on.... GETTING YOUR VIRGINITY BACK.

    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir.

    ReplyDelete